Start your next team meeting with a right-brain activity to engage creativity and conversation. Not only will your team come up with great ideas, they’ll get to know each other a little better as well.
- Have an assortment of colored paper and ask each person to take one piece
- Have a supply of markers, scissors, stapler, and tape for the group to use
- Instruct each person to describe their day by using the piece of paper and other supplies
- Set a time for three minutes to be creative
- Have fun
- Take turns using one sentence to share about your day by describing what you created
More creative team building activities can be found in the Talent Retention Toolkit.