INSIGHTS DISCOVERY SESSION
Insights begins with a foundation session, called Insights Discovery, an inspiring and engaging personal and team development experience that provides participants with a common language and a memorable framework for understanding self and others.
Insights Discovery consists of two main components:
- Insights Discovery Profile:
- Participants complete a short online evaluator. Responses to the evaluator are measured to create a personality profile, which identifies individual preferences, strengths and areas for development.
- Insights Discovery Session:
- A two-hour introductory session where participants learn the foundation of the Insights model, discover personal preferences and develop strategies for adapting to others.
INSIGHTS FOLLOW UP SESSIONS
The learning doesn’t stop at Discovery — teams are encouraged to deepen their learning of Insights through a variety of follow up sessions and resources, designed to meet a range of organizational needs.
- Insights Follow Up Education
- These one-hour sessions use Insights concepts to teach applicable skills on a variety of topics.
- Insights Deep Dive
- A facilitated conversation that allows team members to dig deep into topics that are meaningful to the team, through the lens of Insights.
- Insights Follow Up Resources
- Tools and resources that leaders and teams can use to embed the learning into their day-to-day work.