The purpose of the Organizational Change Community of Practice (CoP) is to build a network of change practitioners throughout M Health Fairview.
Every other month this group meets to:
- Gain skills to be more effective change practitioners, supporters and change owners
- Spend focused time applying skills and tools to actual changes
- Build competencies that will deliver real results to the organization
- Learn from one another in peer-to-peer relationship
- Contribute to the strengthening of M Health Fairview’s organizational change capabilities
As a member of the CoP, you bring:
- A deeper interest about how to plan for, support, implement and sustain change
- An open mind
- Completion of the OCM Change Course on the OD&L website
- Ideas and additional resources and tools that lend themselves to a chance conversation
- Willingness to be a change advocate and early adopter
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ATTENDING?
Express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.